HOW TO GIVE
SNCF heals, enriches and empowers the less fortunate to reach their potential and lead a more fulfilling life, irrespective of race, caste, creed, color or nationality. You can join this noble movement by gifting your time, talent or treasure.
- As an Individual
- As a Corporate
- As a society / foundation
- Fundraising through Talent
- Gift your time as a volunteer
- Gift resources or equipment
Donations made to Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation are tax deductible u/s 80G (5) (vi) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Please read FAQ's before proceeding...
1. You can donate online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, e-wallets by clicking on "Donate" button.
2. For the IMPS/NEFT/RTGS, you can fill donor form by clicking on "Form" Button.
3. Cheque/DD should be in favor of "SANT NIRANKARI CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" payable at Delhi and send to SANT NIRANKARI CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, 80-A Avtar Marg, Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi - 110009 or you may submit it to your nearest branch.
4. If you are residing in Delhi, you can Donate By Credit/Debit card during all working days between 9:30 A.M. to 6:00PM by visiting S.N.C.F. Office at Nirankari Colony or by visiting SNCF Counter during Sunday Satsang Program in Delhi.
SNCF affiliated with PayUmoney for accepting online donation.
PayUmoney will charge convenience fee as given below:
Net Banking : Rs-20/- (Except ICICI & Axis @ 1.75% )
Debit Card: 0.30% for transaction value upto INR 2000/-, 1.20% for transactions value above INR 2000/-
Credit Card : 2.25%
*GST (18%) on Convenience Fee !
Donations (In Indian Rupees)
Donations (In Foreign Currency)