HOW TO GIVE
- As an Individual
- As a Corporate
- As a society / foundation
- Fundraising through Talent
- Gift your time as a volunteer
- Gift resources or equipment
- Online Transaction
- Direct Debit from your bank.
- Cheque / DD
Donations made to Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation are tax deductible u/s 80G (5) (vi) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
How can i donate?
1. You can donate online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, e-wallets by clicking on "Donate" button.
2. For the IMPS/NEFT/RTGS, you can fill donor form by clicking on "Form" Button.
3. If you are residing in Delhi, you can Donate By Credit/Debit card during all working days between 9:30 A.M. to 6:00PM by visiting SNCF Section at Nirankari Colony or by visiting SNCF Counter during Sunday Satsang Program in Delhi.
Note: Minimum Donation Amount is Rs. 500/-
What is Convenience Fee on Donation Amount?
SNCF affiliated with PayUmoney for accepting online donation. PayUmoney will charge convenience fee as given below:
Net Banking : Rs-20/- (Except ICICI & Axis @ 1.75% )
0.25% for transaction value less then Rs. 1000/-,
0.50% for transaction above Rs. 1000/- upto INR 2000/-,
1.00% for transactions value above INR 2000/-
Credit Card : 2.25%
*GST (18%) on Convenience Fee !!