HOW TO GIVE
- As an Individual
- As a Corporate
- As a society / foundation
- Fundraising through Talent
- Gift your time as a volunteer
- Gift resources or equipment
- Online Transaction
- Direct Debit from your bank.
- Cheque / DD
Please read FAQ's before Proceeding...
How can i donate?
1. You can donate online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, e-wallets by clicking on "Donate" button.
2. For the IMPS/NEFT/RTGS, you can fill donor form by clicking on "Form" Button.
3. If you are residing in Delhi, you can Donate By Credit/Debit card during all working days between 9:30 A.M. to 6:00PM by visiting SNCF Section at Nirankari Colony or by visiting SNCF Counter during Sunday Satsang Program in Delhi.
What is Convenience Fee on Donation Amount?
SNCF affiliated with PayUmoney for accepting online donation. PayUmoney will charge convenience fee as given below:
Net Banking : Rs-20/- (Except ICICI & Axis @ 1.75% )
Debit Card: 0.25% for transaction value less then Rs. 1000/-, 0.50% for transaction above Rs. 1000/- upto INR 2000/-, 1.00% for transactions value above INR 2000/-
Credit Card : 2.25% *GST (18%) on Convenience Fee !!