HOW TO GIVE
SNCF heals, enriches and empowers the less fortunate to reach their potential and lead a more fulfilling life, irrespective of race, caste, creed, color or nationality. You can join this noble movement by gifting your time, talent or treasure.
- As an Individual
- As a Corporate
- As a society / foundation
- Fundraising through Talent
- Gift your time as a volunteer
- Gift resources or equipment
Donations made to Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation are tax deductible u/s 80G (5) (vi) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Please read FAQ's before proceeding...
1. You can donate online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, e-wallets, UPI by clicking on "Donate" button. SNCF affiliated with PayUmoney for accepting online donation.
Please Note: No Convenience Fee will be charged by PayUmoney (Payment Gateway Service Provider) w.e.f. 9 May 2019.
2. For the IMPS/NEFT/RTGS, you can fill donor form by clicking on "Form" Button.
3. Cheque/DD should be in favor of "SANT NIRANKARI CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" payable at Delhi and send to SANT NIRANKARI CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, 80-A Avtar Marg, Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi - 110009 or you may submit it to your nearest branch.
4. If you are residing in Delhi, you can Donate By Credit/Debit card during all working days between 9:30 A.M. to 6:00PM by visiting S.N.C.F. Office at Nirankari Colony or by visiting SNCF Counter during Sunday Satsang Program in Delhi.
Donations (In Indian Rupees)
Donations (In Foreign Currency)