Join us in Serving Humanity in Kerala
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation (SNCF) is actively involved in the process of providing relief material to the flood affected brothers and sisters of Kerala. Carrying the noble work further, SNCF will be organizing Rehabilitation Drive from 29th August till 9th September 2018 at Kochi for the affected families. Volunteers of SNCF from across the country will join the drive. Those who are skilled as masons, carpenters, electricians, painters and plumbers etc., are especially requested to join the relief camp for help and support. SNCF will make all arrangements for boarding & lodging at Sant Nirankari Satsang Bhawan, Pandit Karuppan Road, Near Thevara Ferry, Thevara, Kochi-682013.
- Any Govt. or Non-Govt. Organization/Institution/Hospital who need our support, can contact us directly at the below given contact details. This will help expedite the process of reaching out to the affected families/individuals.
- SNCF also offers to provide daily allowance to skilled workers for their contribution.
- All those joining the camp are requested to carry their bedding (light mattress, sheet, pillow and blanket) with them.
- The Drive can be extended further if required.
- Though the drive will last for 10 days, those willing to join for a shorter duration(i.e. 3-4 days), may do so. But do share your exact program with us in advance, so that appropriate planning can be done.
For any further inquiry, you may call:
Mr.Kunal : 7065038868; 8586885295
Mr.Dilip : 9020800009
Mr.Suraj : 9072616912
Head Quarters (New Delhi)- 011-47660380; E-Mail: [email protected]dation.org