SNCF has executed numerous humanitarian initiatives and projects in collaboration with government and other philanthropic organizations, for a much wider and effective outreach.
United Nations Organization
We hold a special consultative status honored by the UN
- Consistently supporting UN Millennium Development Goals through Awareness Drives and Initiatives
The Life Chiropractic College West
- The Mission has collaborated with Life West and rendered free chiropractic treatment
Ministry of Indian Railways
- Cleanliness Drives at 263 Railway Stations pan India
Ministry of Urban Development (India)
- Clean India Campaign for a hygienic and a healthy country
Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation
Founded by Mr.Kailash Satyarthi, Nobel Laureate, who has been honored with various national and international awards including the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize for the year 2014.
- We support the nationwide campaign Safe Childhood, Safe India against exploitation of children.
Indian Red Cross Society
- Blood Donation Drives
NDTV- A Leading News Channel in India
- Cleanliness Campaign across India for a cleaner environment
Times of India – A leading Daily of India
- Tree Plantations Drives across India for a green planet
NIIT (National Institute of Information Technology)
- Various Computer Courses for skill development of Youth
Singer India Ltd.
- Vocational Training for Empowerment of Women
The Blind Relief Association, Delhi (India)
- Skill Development Programs for the visually challenged
Eye Bank Association of India (EBAI)
- Eye Donation Pledge Campaign