Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation had earlier launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to Meritorious Students from the academic year 2014-15, on the basis of “Merit-Cum-Means”, to enable them to pursue Professional and Technical Courses at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels and those who excel in sports and cultural activities at State/National Level. The scheme has evolved an objective and transparent mechanism to assist the eligible, meritorious and needy students. The Scholarship Scheme has been named as “NIRANKARI RAJMATA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME” from the Academic Year 2015–16.
ANY PERSON WHO INTENDS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS NOBLE CAUSE BY PROVIDING HELP TO THE MERITORIOUS AND NEEDY STUDENTS SELECTED BY THE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT OF SANT NIRANKARI CHARITABLE FOUNDATION CAN SPONSOR A STUDENT. THIS SPONSORSHIP CAN BE FOR ONE YEAR OR THE ENTIRE COURSE, AS PER YOUR CONVENIENCES.
For more details, email us at [email protected]
|S. No.||Session||No. of Students||Amount|
Support students for this noble cause :
KEY FEATURES OF NIRANKARI RAJMATA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME :
- This Scholarship Scheme is open to all the students, who fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down herein below and wish to pursue higher study in India only. The 50% of Scholarship amount is reserved for girls. However, this amount can be used for other students, if eligible girl students are lesser than the reserved level.
- For this Scholarship Scheme, a duly constituted committee of Education Department of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation will assess the economic condition and financial position of the applicant’s family. This committee will consist of four members i.e. Member Incharge Education, Administrator Education, one Educationist and one Advocate. The Committee will take into account all the relevant factors like the livelihood pattern of the family, the nature and number of dependents, the socio-economic strata of the family, the financial requirements of the student and the family, the nature of schooling and academic merit of the applicant, and other parameters like attitude and behaviour of the applicant and his family or any other aspect as may be decided by the Committee from time to time. In certain cases, the education committee may recommend inspection of the home and the living standard of the family.
Based on the recommendations of this Committee, we will sanction financial assistance to the promising and needy students.
- The financial assistance to be offered to an applicant will depend on the requirement and capability of the student to pursue the relevant course. The applicant must have the offer of admission in hand in any of the following disciplines in the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the State/Central Government and have secured not less than 90% marks in Class XII of the examination :-
- Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic and/or Ayurvedic and/or Homeopathic.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering.
- MBA / PGDM.
- Chartered Accountancy after qualifying CPT conducted by Institutions of Chartered Accountants of India.
- CFA after qualifying Foundation Test.
- LLB after passing Entrance Test for LLB or after qualifying Degree Exams.
- The applicant must have been offered admission in any of the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the Govt. of India, through a written competitive examination. A student securing admission through Management/Convener Quota or any other Quota (method) except a WRITTEN COMPETITIVE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION shall not be considered for scholarship. The Education Committee will access the same on case to case basis.
- This scholarship is open for students as under :
- 1st year students of all the courses mentioned above.
- All the beneficiaries of our previous year scholarship scheme, if eligible and otherwise in order. These students are required to obtain minimum 75% marks every year in their further examinations after Twelfth.
- In the event of the non-passing of the examination in any year by the student during the course, the scholarship shall be discontinued. However, if the student could not take the examination in that particular year, due to circumstances beyond his/her control, the Member Incharge Education may consider such case on merit for restoring the scholarship.
- The submission of application for consideration of the request for financial assistance does not per se create any right in favour of the student / the applicant for the grant of financial assistance under this scheme. The grant of financial assistance is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility and capability criteria set-out under this scheme. The decision of Education Committee, SNCF shall be final in this regard and no request for reconsideration of the recommendations shall be entertained further.
- For the final year of the course, 25% of the fee will be paid only on receipt of the marksheet of the final year.
- The application for scholarship to deserving students will be invited every year so that their financial status and other criteria like academic performance and behavioural/ attitudinal aspects for selection can be reviewed before making payment of tuition fee for that particular year. The tuition fees for the entire course will not be sanctioned/approved at one go.
- Only Tuition Fee will be paid.