Updates : SNCF Activities on Covid – 19
Food Distribution Drive-SNCF
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation #SNCF is providing safety and essential medical items to the front-line workers who are working continuously to save precious lives.
Thousands of Hand Sanitizers, Masks and Hand Gloves have been distributed to the Delhi Police, CRPF, RAF, MCD Cleanliness Workers, Food Delivery Boys, along with some Hawkers, covering the area of North, South, East, West and Central Delhi in last few days. This drive will continue in the upcoming days also.
On 21st April, 2020 :
SNCF provided 3500 Hand Sanitizers (50 ml), 3500 Masks (Reusable), 3500 Pairs of Hand Gloves with 10 ltr Hand Sanitizer Cans for refilling and 30 Hand Sanitizer Dispensers (for office use) to the Deputy Commissioner of Delhi Police Security (SG).
Updates about the activities of SNCF on COVID-19:
Updates are as follows:-
- Providing PPE Kits to Government of worth Rs.1Crore.
- Distribution of Raw food & essential items ( Ration Kits ) to the people in need.
- Relief to Migrant Workers by giving them Masks, Water, Biscuits and Packed Cooked Food. While they were returning to their homes.
- Distribution of Masks- Sanitizers, SNACKS, TEA to Police/Cops/CRPF, Cleanliness and Sanitation Staff while on duty .
- Distribution of Masks to General Public (in markets) , Hospital Staff and other Essential Services providers. Thousands of masks made by our volunteers and sewadal at their branches.
- Donation of N95 Masks, Gloves , and Sanitizers to Govt Hospitals in Nagpur.
- Awareness Drive for COVID-19 on our official SOCIAL MEDIA ( i.e Facebook, Instagram, twitter) accounts.
- Helping Govt and other NGOs in distribution of the food kits.
- School Building used for distribution of cooked meals by the police (at Govindpuri, New Delhi).
- All our schools are ready for activity to give relief to humanity
- Blood Donation Camps on request received from the Govt Hospitals and Blood Banks (from Maharashtra, Gujarat and Uttrakhand).
- Launched a Medical Helpline Service for medical help, consultation regarding any doubts or queries, only related to COVID-19.
Medical Helpline Service for medical help :
In the wake of this health crisis of Covid-19, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has started a Medical Helpline Service for medical help, consultation regarding any doubts or queries, only related to Covid – 19.
This assistance will be provided 24×7 telephonically by a team of qualified Doctors. Patients can also Message, Whatsapp or Video call. This service will continue by Doctors from Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation (SNCF) and other hospitals over the country till needed.
May Her Holiness Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj bless us with strength and health to fight against this pandemic.
Message for SNCF Volunteers :
As a Responsible Citizen of our Country and a Volunteer of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation We have to fulfill our duties and responsibilities towards our Nation.
We request all the SNCF Volunteers to kindly follow the Govt instructions #StayAtHome …Stay Safe and keep your family and nation safe too.